Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Strongest Arms in Arkansas

At The Gainesville Times we do not get too many opportunities to do stories on Arkansas athletes so I thought I would spread the word via my personal outlets.
The strongest right arm in Arkansas
These are pictures of my cousin Michael Smith at the 2011 Arkansas Arm Wrestling State Championships. I am glad he married into the family because I am not sure I could keep this family tradition going. I like to think I am going for a "leaner" look instead of the "massive and cut" look.

He is a multiple time state champ in the Heavyweight (243 lb. & up) and Overall divisions and he continued to have success this year. His right arm is again the strongest in the state and on the other side of his body is the second strongest left arm in Arkansas. Unbelievable. I thought these pictures were pretty impressive too. I can't wait to get back to Arkansas and challenge the big guy.
Taking out the left arm is no small feat (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment