Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Laborless Day

They threw out free chicken sandwiches
 and cows all day long
When the goal is to not do anything, why is it called Labor Day? I fully observed our government's celebration of economic and social contributions of American workers and did nothing on Monday.

However, on Saturday I did go Atlanta for the Chick-fil-a Kickoff Game between Boise State and the University of Georgia. Ok... I did not go to the game, but I did enjoy the pregame festivities around the Georgia Dome. There was little to no postgame celebration as the Bulldogs lost, which has many demanding for a Mark Richt fire. Slow down Georgia fans.

It is always fun to go to a big game atmostphere and enjoy the hype surrounding the game. I got to see a couple of friends from Samford, but the best part was getting the chance to tailgate and go to Mid-town to watch the game at a restaurant with my sister.

Great day with even better people.

No comments:

Post a Comment