Thursday, March 17, 2011

Final Four Predictions

I just logged on to check my bracket and see how the picks I made were doing. Turns out ESPN.com never recieved a submission from me. I spend a little bit of time doing all the things it takes to create the perfect bracket (research teams, hot players, depth, and location of the game), and what do I get but a message saying picks were not made in time. Either way, I will enjoy watching one of my favorite parts of sports over the next few weeks.

I know this is a little late and I am not going to go through every game but I will share the final four teams that will meet in Houston to decide the national champion. Kansas, Pittsburgh, Duke, and the big suprise, as much as it would pain me, Kentucky (Duke beats Kansas for back to back championship wins). The 'Cats looked good in the SEC Championship and they will be able to run with and more than the Ohio State Buckeyes. I am sorry for ruining the whole tournament by telling you on the first day how it will end, but you did keep reading and for that I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment