Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here we go...

This is a completely spur of the moment thing, and I usually do not act on these impulses. Here it is. The first blog post. I am writing to let those who care know a little more about what is going on in my life. I have found over the past two months that my Saldorvian and South Atlantan roommates may not exactly share the same interests that I do and I am seeing this too as a way for me to let those opinions out with little or no repercussion.

Who knows how often or how long this will last? I am fine if there are only a handful of people that ever read my posts but thanks to you fine people who I will share my first million with when I am doing things like this or hosting my own talk radio show for ESPN. Even if I never make it that far I hope you still enjoy.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment