Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to Gainesville

I am back to Gainesville after Christmas break filled with a lot of KHGE being together, my favorites. A new year has begun and we spent it all together for the first time since spaghetti at IHOP. I have a couple of things that I am trying now that I am back to school; things to make my stay here feel a little more like home. I am signed up to begin singing with the Sanctuary Choir at First Baptist Gainesville, a way that I can keep scratching my music bug and get involved more with a church.

I have also begun the journey through the P90X workouts. I can say I have successfully made it though a week and a half. I can barely move some days when I get up, but I know it will get better. Maybe when it is all said and done I will be able to do more push-ups and pull-ups than my 73 year old grandfather. I am looking forward to being in better shape just in time for Spring Break. No worries, I will not post before pictures but when I am ripped and huge at the end of 90 days I am not making any promises… Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment